Question: MB-20 left residue behind on my granite fissures. Please advise on what to do to bring back the shine while removing the residues from fissure lines. I am using a Makita and a Hogs Hair pad.
Answer: I have an answer for you. The problem is that you did not polish until the MB-20 was dry. I am going to list the steps for you to do.
- Use the Hogs Hair pad that you already have on the Makita.
- Re-polish, using a high speed, until the MB-20 is completely dry.
This should work for you. If this does not work, then you will use the following steps.
- Using some of the MB-20, start out polishing on a low speed and a good amount of pressure. The low speed polishing helps spread the product around.
- Once the product is spread around, move up to a high speed and slack off of the pressure.
- Polish the stone until the MB-20 is completely dry.
For more information regarding our products please visit us at www.mbstonepro.com